St. Charles School is a Catholic school of faith, academics and service for all.
- School is an integral part of parish.
- Frequent and open communication between home and school is critical.
- The spiritual dimension of life is a critical part of a child’s development
- Each child can learn and each child has a unique contribution to make to the mission of the Church.
- Christian living is an important element in creating the Christian environment where Catholic life can flourish.
- A quality Catholic education program serves as an evangelical function.
Handbook – Revised 7-17