Welcome to 7th & 8th Grade!
Hello! My name is Jessica Gilbertson and I am looking forward to an exciting year teaching at St. Charles School. I too attended St. Charles before going on to earn Associate of Liberal Studies from Montcalm Community College, B.A. in Communications and Education from Aquinas College, and my M.A. in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations from the University of Southern New Hampshire. I served as the Student Success Director at Montcalm Community College from 2011-2016 and taught as an Adjunct Instructor in College Success, Biology, and Communications. My certifications are in Secondary Education (State of Michigan), Biology, and Communications.
My husband and I are both United States Army Veterans and we live here in beautiful Greenville, Michigan with our two daughters, our dog, and our cat. In my free time I enjoy making costumes for the Flat River Community Players and the Flat River Dance Company, sewing/crafting, being outside, learning about new things, Spartan football, listening to Tigers baseball, and spending time with family and friends.
Mrs. Gilbertson firstname.lastname@example.org
Seventh & Eighth Grade Supply List
- 10 pencils with erasers
- Erasable pens (black ink)
- Colored pencils (required for science)
- Hand-held pencil sharpener (not motorized)
- 2 dry erase markers
- 2 hi-lighters (no blue or purple)
- 2 glue sticks
- 4 packages 3×5 index cards
- 5 two-pocket folders (with prongs)
- 3 boxes of Tissue
- Zippered pencil pouch
- 1 2” 3-ring binder with pockets
- 1 package plastic divider tabs for binder
- 3 packages college ruled loose leaf paper
- 1 package of pencil top erasers
- 1 package of markers (Basic colors are fine. This does not need to be a giant set.)
- Individual bottle of hand sanitizer (must have one throughout the entire year)
- One container of disinfecting wipes for the classroom
- At least 5 red pens for editing