Welcome to St. Charles kindergarten!
My name is Tammy DeWitt and I love teaching kindergarten! There’s so much excitement in watching a child learn. This is my fifth year as the kindergarten teacher at St. Charles. Prior to teaching kindergarten, I was the first grade teacher for 11 years. My daughter, Hunter, graduated from St. Charles, and my son, Fox, attends St. Charles. I enjoy reading, remodeling, painting, watching my son’s sporting events, listening to music and, of course, teaching and learning new things!
Kindergarten Supply List for 18-19
- Box of Tissues
- Roll of Paper Towel
- Spiral-bound Notebook
- Backpack or Book Bag
- 4 Boxes of Markers (2 thick & 2 thin)
- 2 Dry Erase Markers
- 8-10 Glue Sticks
- Play-doh 1-2 cups
- 2 Folders
- 1 Highlighter (any color)
- 1 Package 3 x 5 Index Cards
- Toss Pillow for rest time (not bed pillow) and a towel or small blanket
- 1 Box of Ziploc Baggies OR a bottle of Spray Cleaner without bleach