NOMINATIONS DUE BY February 2.
The Pastoral Council for St. Charles and St. Joseph-St. Mary is an advisory council which strives to identify, study, reflect upon and make recommendations about the spiritual needs of the parish. The fruits of this discernment are recommended to the Pastor who presides over the Council. The council meets every other month on the third Thursday. Council members serve for a three-year term which may be extended for an additional three-year term.
You are invited to nominate yourself or other parish member who you believe has the leadership qualities and interest to serve Saint Charles and St. Joseph-St. Mary. As part of the selection process, consideration is given to maintaining an advisory body that is representative of both parishes. High schoolers are encouraged to consider nomination. A nominee should be:
- A registered parishioner of St. Charles or St. Joseph-St. Mary.
- A person of prayer who is actively engaged in worship.
- Willing to attend bi-monthly meetings and other special events and meetings as needed.
- Open to sharing opinions in a group setting, listen well and consider differing viewpoints.
- Committed to furthering the mission of our Catholic Community to love God & others, celebrate the Eucharist and make disciples.
We welcome your nominations and are due no later than February 2.
Click here for the digital nomination form.
Nomination forms will also be available in the pews the weekends of January 22/23 and January 29/30. Call the parish office with any questions.